“Finding health is the art of the practitioner”
Wellbeing of an individual relies on the harmonious function between bones, muscles, ligaments and connective tissue.
Osteopaths use a variety of hands on techniques, including: Gentle spinal manipulations, Stretching techniques to correct joint and muscle imbalances, restoring harmony within the patient’s body. The objective being the promotion of long-term health.
Osteopathy Benefits Clients With:
- Joint or muscle stiffness
- Non-Specific Low Back Pain
- Foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- Upper limb pain/injury: shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand
- Sports injuries
- Postural pain and imbalance
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Pregnancy related pain/injury
- Driving or work related strain
- Arthritis and joint pain